People Planning and Information Manager
- Workforce Planning
- Band 7
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospitals Bristol
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum.
- Today at 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
People Planning and Information Manager - Band 7 – from £38.9 K to £44.5K + excellent NHS benefits
A People Planning and Information Manager is required to join our People Planning and Information Team at North Bristol NHS Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the People and Transformation division and be part of a team transforming people planning and information at North Bristol NHS Trust. You will have:
- Autonomy – able to design your own solutions to tasks
- Variety - regular new work supporting a wide range of teams and professions
- Driving Change – there is a national and local emphasis on the value of people with the publication of the NHS People Plan and the Trust’s People Strategy
- New and innovative work – to be part of a new team shaping and improving people planning and information at North Bristol Trust
- Networking – opportunity to network with other staff from local and national NHS Trusts and health and social care providers
As the People Planning and Information Manager you will lead on key aspects of workforce planning in the Trust and manage the People Planning and Information Team. Key duties will include:
- Leading producing workforce demand models based on planned activity, new workforce models and other drivers as required
- Leading Producing workforce supply forecasts for a range of internal and external stakeholder groups
- Contribute to the design, implementation and continuous improvement of methodology, policy, tools and templates associated with both operational and strategic workforce planning
- Leading the workforce information team to provide a service to support stakeholders in gaining insight from information allowing them to make informed decisions
- Provide ongoing specialist training, support and expertise to People Business Partners, divisional management teams and other stakeholder groups
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of undertaking workforce planning in an NHS organisation
- Experience of working with highly complex data sets and conducting detailed analysis to inform operational and strategic decision making
- Knowledge of how to present data to suit a range of audiences, understanding how trends and patterns in data can be conveyed in an accurate but simple way
- Experience of working under pressure to deliver accurate work to strict deadlines
- In depth understanding of NHS workforce, including training pathways for all staff groups involved in delivering acute care
For full details of duties and attributes please read the job description and personal specification.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone that may be interested - thanks!
Closing date: 25th October 2020
Please note: Due to current government restrictions site visits will not be possible and interviews will be conducted virtually.
Apply now! Or contact Benjamin Pope, Workforce Planning Lead on 07526 201 243 for more information
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Benjamin Pope
- Job title
- Workforce Planning Lead
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 07526 201 243