- Workforce & OD
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- 22/02/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Recruitment Lead / Talent Acquisition Specialist (Internal, NHS) to £28.7k + excellent benefits, Bristol
Recruitment Lead / Talent Acquisition Specialist (Internal Recruitment) required by North Bristol NHS Trust - one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts based at one of Europe’s most modern hospitals.
In this varied role you will use cutting edge recruitment approaches (including extensive social media) to both reactively and proactively source and manage candidates across a range of business critical skill sets, including Clinical, Executive, IT and Procurement, as well as finance, legal, HR, and Facilities.
You’ll work across our Southmead and Frenchay sites with a basic of between £22.1 and £28.4k (depending on experience) + excellent NHS benefits and fee parking. This is an Agenda for Change Band 5 role. Job sharing will be considered – if you require part-time hours please make this clear on your application / CV.
This Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist roles is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- Lots of variety – you’ll learn a huge amount about how a large healthcare business functions and how each job role contributes
- Opportunities to get involved with wider project work and broaden your experience
- A stable career route with career opportunities as part of a growing team and wider NHS organisation with countless opportunities for internal progression
- Excellent training and development
- More autonomy – no micro managing culture here!
- Better job security – no probation period – full employee rights and benefits immediately!
- Help make the world a better place by playing a key role in the provision of excellent healthcare that is free to all!
Not to mention the opportunity to further develop your recruitment skills within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff)? And all whilst working with fantastic bunch of colleagues and making the world a better place working for the NHS!
And if you are not already in Bristol, the city is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state of the art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and internal holidays, and a rich history.
As Recruitment Lead / Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for driving applications across a range of vacancies as prioritised by the business, particularly nursing. Your duties will therefore include:
- Recruitment campaign design and management
- Careers Website optimisation and management
- Managing Social Media Careers Accounts
- Conducting candidate attraction and stakeholder satisfaction surveys
- Leading the creation of a range of recruitment marketing content for advertising and social media channels
- Recruitment event management and facilitation
- Facilitating assessment centers
- Direct / proactive candidate sourcing using job boards, linkedin, networking etc
- Candidate management
- Stakeholder management and consultancy
- Collating and interpreting job market information
The successful Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist will ideally have existing experience of internal recruitment or agency recruitment for volume accounts.
However, most importantly from your career to date you will be able to demonstrate:
- A positive, results-focused and proactive problem solving attitude
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Tenacity and determination to achieve your goals
- Excellent workload management and organisational kills
- The interest and ability to quickly understand new job requirements and related job market dynamics
- The confidence to have new and unfamiliar conversations with new and unfamiliar people
- An aptitude for getting the most out of digital platforms and social media
- A strong team-working ethic
Experience of managing volume recruitment marketing campaigns and/or experience of social media and website management would be fantastic, but are not essential.
If it's not for you please share with anyone who may be interested - thanks!
Closing date: Midnight on Thurs 22nd Feb, interviews on Thurs 1st March so please APPLY NOW!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0117 41 41151 if you have further questions.
Please note: The salary scale for this role is £22.1k to £28.7k (Band 5). Due to NHS payscale rules we are only able to offer candidates with significant relevant experience at the top of the scale.
Key words: Recruiter, Recruitment consultant, resourcing consultant, talent acquisition, resourcer.
NOTE: The official job title for these vacancies is “Resourcing Lead”.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please contact email@example.com on 0117 41 41151 for further information.
If you have problems applying, contact