People Systems Administrator
NHS AfC: Band 3
- Workforce Information Systems
- NHS AfC: Band 3
- Full time: 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Southmead Hospitals Bristol
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
- 25/10/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
People Systems Administrator - Band 3 – from £19.7K to £21.1K + excellent NHS benefits
A People Systems Administrator is required to join our People Planning and Information Team at North Bristol NHS Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the People and Transformation division and be part of a team transforming people systems and information at North Bristol NHS Trust. You will have:
- Autonomy – able to design your own solutions to tasks
- Variety - regular new work supporting a wide range of teams and staff
- Driving Change – supporting the Trust in implementing its People Strategy
- New and innovative work – to be part of a new team shaping and improving the use of people systems
As part of the People Planning and Information team you will be responsible for the daily administration of people systems, predominantly the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) the Trust’s main people information system. Key duties include:
- Providing advice and guidance to a wide range of users responding to enquiries via email, telephone and online video calls
- Providing often technical advice to a non-technical audience and using your judgement to take the best course of action.
- Delivering basic training to system users, managing the organisation of the training sessions
- Participating in processes that improve the way we use our people systems
Some of the key attributes the successful candidate will have are:
- Proven experience of working with people systems, particularly the NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR)
- Proven experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work within a team and work collaboratively with a wide range of teams and professions with different needs
For full details of duties and attributes please read the job description and personal specification.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone that may be interested - thanks!
Closing date: 25th October 2020
Please note: Due to current government restrictions site visits will not be possible and interviews will be conducted virtually.
Apply now! Or contact Benjamin Pope, Workforce Planning Lead on 07526 201 243 for more information
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Benjamin Pope
- Job title
- Workforce Planning Lead
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 07526 201 243