- Workforce Information
- Band 5
- 22.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum pro rata
- 22/01/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Information officer Band 5 – from £22.1K to £28.7K + excellent NHS benefits
Information Officer required to join the Workforce Team in the People and Transformation Division at North Bristol NHS Trust. You will be based in the Christopher Hancock building which is situated on the state-of-the art £450m Southmead Hospital site.
WHY APPLY: This is a great opportunity to join the Trust and experience
- Autonomy – able to design own solutions to work tasks
- Variety - regular new projects and tasks to work on
- Driving Change – there is a national and local emphasis on the value of workforce information
- New and innovative work –part of a new team shaping and improving workforce information at North Bristol Trust
- Networking – opportunity to network with workforce information and planning staff at other local Trusts
- An excellent location - Bristol is one of the most vibrant cities in the UK. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
THE ROLE: As the Information Officer you will lead on key aspects of workforce information and support the Workforce Planning Manager to provide a high quality workforce information service.
Key duties will include:
- Downloading and processing data from information systems within the Trust to provide the required reports and analysis
- To become an expert in using the NHS Electronic Staff Record’s (ESR) reporting functionality
- To support the Workforce Planning Manager in the development and improvement of new workforce reports, analysis, tools and templates
- To support the organisation in understanding its workforce and conducting regular business planning exercises
- To provide ad-hoc support to the Trusts Workforce Information Analyst
YOU: The successful Candidate will have:
- Usage of Excel for the creation of data tables, data processing, manipulation analysis and graphical presentation
- Experience of extracting data from information systems and databases is essential
- Extracting data from workforce, financial and eRostering information systems within the NHS is desirable
- Team player with can do attitude to working collaboratively and problem solving
- Ability to work to tight timescales when required
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone that may be interested- thanks!
Closing date: 22nd January 2018. Interviews to be held week commencing 29th January 2018
Apply now! Or contact Ben Pope on 01174 14 5568 if you have further questions.
Key words: Excel, Databases, Information Systems, Data processing, Manipulation, Analysis
Contact Ben Pope, Workforce Planning Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 414 5568 if you have further questions.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ben Pope, Workforce Planning Manager; email@example.com on 0117 3403069 if you have further questions.
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 3406532