- Band 5
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- 21/02/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Newly Qualified and Experienced Registered Nurse Open Evening-Medicine- Wednesday 21st February 2018, 5pm-8.30pm, Brunel Building, Southmead Hospital.
Are you a Newly Qualified or Experienced Registered Nurse looking for an exciting new career opportunity but want to learn more about different pathways you could take?
Our ‘Marvellous Medicine’ division will be hosting an Open Evening on Wednesday 21st February 2018, 5pm-8.30pm. It will provide a chance to learn more about roles available within a variety of specialities including-
- Emergency Medicine
- Specialist Medicine- Gastroenterology, Haematology, Respiratory and Infectious Diseases
- Complex Care
- General Medicine
Why choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
- North Bristol is one of the largest hospital trusts in the UK with an annual turnover of £532 million
- We are a centre of excellence for health care in the South West in a range of services and major specialities. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Our well-structure and supported preceptorship programme will support you to achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential
- We are based within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK- Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art
What to expect at our Open Evening:
- Meet representatives from the division from General Medicine, Complex Care, Specialist Medicine and Acute Medical Unit
- Find out about the variety of roles available within the Trust, including potential rotational opportunities
- Discuss with the division next steps for applying and interviewing for roles
If you wish to interview at this event, you will need to submit a formal application before attending. Applications should highlight how you meet the criteria through your employment history, qualifications and within the supporting information section. If interviewing, please ensure you also bring appropriate ID documents with you on the day so we can copy these for your application.
If you wish to register your attendance at our Open Evening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01174 145 975
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
0117 414 1151
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 41 45964