- Band 5
- Up to 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum pro rata
- 31/03/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Nurse, Medicine, Band 5, to £28k, North Bristol
Registered Nurse required by one of the UK’s largest Hospital Trusts. You will play an active role contributing towards patient care within our Cotswold unit. We are looking for medical nurses to support our medical patients within the department. You will be based in the Medicine division within the Southmead Hospital site, A4C band 5, salary up to £28k depending on experience.
WHY APPLY? This Registered Nurse role offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with:
• Professional development- a supportive environment to develop skills and experience within the specialty
• Work within a diverse and friendly department- the unit is staffed by dedicated team, committed to providing the best quality of care for their patients
• An Excellent Location- the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
THE ROLE: As a Registered Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care, which is of a high standard. Key duties will include:
• Being responsible for assessment, planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care
• To report to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team any significant changes in a patient’s condition or situation
• Actively contribute to the provision of a good learning environment by taking on the role of mentor/assessor for learners e.g. student nurses and support worker roles
YOU: The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse vacancy will:
• Be a Registered Nurse with current NMC license to practice
• Flexibility to work in accordance with the needs of the department
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested – thanks!
Apply now! For further enquiries or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01174 145 975
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
Key words- Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
email@example.com or call us on 01174 145 975