- Band 5
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £23,023 - £29,608 per annum pro rata
- 04/02/2019 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered and Newly Qualifying Midwife Engagement Day- Saturday 2nd February
Are you passionate about personally delivering exceptional healthcare?
Would like to find out more about how we can support your career aspirations?
Come and meet us at our next Nursing, ODP and Midwifery Engagement Event!
Date: Saturday 2nd February
Address: Learning and Research Building, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, BS0 5NB
Why choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
Our Maternity service offer-
- Pioneering maternity care - one of the first trusts to achieve and maintain CNST level 3 and successful in achieving full compliance with the recent NHS Resolution 10 Maternity Safety Actions.
- Professional development – you will be supported in your practice and professional development by a high profile and supportive approach to Midwifery Supervision. Professional development is strongly encouraged and supported.
- Bespoke rotation opportunities and preceptorship support- develop your skills through a bespoke rotation through a range of departments- Birth Centre, Central Delivery suite, Neonatal Intensive Care and Gynaecology
- Nationally and internationally renowned service- home of PROMPT and have a wide research portfolio
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care unit- (CQC rated Good)
- A chance to work in multiple teams- as one of the largest in the country, the maternity services at North Bristol NHS Trust offer women the choice of 4 places of birth. These include-
- 15 bed Consultant led Obstetric Unit
- An Alongside Midwifery Unit with 800 births per year
- A Freestanding Midwifery Unit at Cossham Hospital with up to 500 births per year (which was awarded ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC
- Home Birth
To find out more and to register for this or a future event, please email email@example.com or call 01174 144 550
***Interviews available on request- if you would like to interview on the day, please submit a formal application. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org ***
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
To register your attendance or for more information, please email email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 5975