- Band 5
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £23,023 - £29,608 per annum pro rata
- 30/11/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Nursing Career and Job Fairs- Bristol
Registered Nurse and Newly Qualifying Nurses- opportunities available at North Bristol NHS Trust
Date: Tuesday 27th November
Location: UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre, Frenchay Campus, Coldhardbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY
Looking to find out more about working in one of the largest NHS Trusts in the South West of England and one of the leading acute hospitals in Europe? Are you a passionate about providing ‘Exceptional Healthcare, Personally Delivered’?
If so, come and meet our clinical teams at the Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair event to find out about exciting career opportunities we have available and what makes us ‘proud to be at NBT’.
Why choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
- Cutting-edge clinical practice- Southmead Hospital is a centre of excellence across a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Career development- our trust is committed to providing staff with training to support their career aspirations and our purpose built Learning & Research Centre regularly hosts regional and national training and conference events
- Fantastic facilities- you may be based in our Brunel building which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- Preceptorship programme and Rotational opportunities- for Newly Qualified Nurses, our 6 month preceptorship and core competencies programme will provide you with good support and guidance to further develop your professional and reflective skills. There are also divisional Rotational opportunities available which will allow you to gain experience in a variety of specialties and support you with your decision on where to take a permanent role at the end of the programme
- An excellent location- the Trust resides within Bristol which is consistently voted one of the most vibrant cities in the UK. Voted the best city to live in 2017, Bristol is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art
- Access to fantastic NHS benefits and pension scheme
- Relocation support available up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We have a wide variety of roles available across multiple specialties, including:
- Medicine- Acute, Emergency, Complex and Specialist Care
- ASCR- Theatres, Medi-rooms, ICU, Surgery
- NMSK- Stroke and Neuro
To register your attendance at the day, please visit the Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair website or google Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair Bristol November 2018.
If you would like to interview on the day, please submit your application on this vacancy in readiness to meet our team. For more information, please email email@example.com.
*Relocation- Criteria for eligibility is detailed in Trust Relocation policy and will need to be confirmed at offer.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
To register your attendance or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 5975