- Band 5
- 37.5 hrs per week
- 339-NBT NURSE-B
- Southmead Hospital
- £22128 - £28746 per annum
- 17/11/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Band 5 Nurses required to work at North Bristol Trust, one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts, based at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol
Why apply? Our staff nurse roles offer a fantastic opportunity to take a role with-
- Cutting-edge clinical practice- Southmead Hospital is a centre of excellent in a range of services and major specialities. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Career development- our well-structured and supported preceptorship programme will support you to achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential
- An excellent location- the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
The Role- As a Staff Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff, in the delivery of high quality, evidence based patient-centred care. We currently have roles available in a variety of specialities, including-
- Medicine- Emergency, Complex and Specialist Care
- Theatres – Scrubs & Medirooms
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Surgical Wards
- Musculoskeletal and Neurosciences
- Renal Wards
- Intensive Care Unit
Ability to work flexibly across all of our shift patterns is vital.
Salary Range £23,023 to £29,608 plus an additional supplement of 30% for Saturdays and between 8 pm and 6 am and 60% supplement for Sundays and bank holidays for any work undertaken as a result of working on a shift out of hours.
**Closing Date midnight 17th November 2018 **
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 5971