Research Nurse/Clinical Studies Officer - Vaccine Delivery Team
- Band 5
- 12 months (Fixed Term, Secondment)
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- North Bristol NHS Site
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
- 03/10/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Would you like to know that your work will make a real difference?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Nurse / Clinical studies officer to support our Vaccine and COVID Research team within North Bristol NHS Trust (NBT)
The postholder will help with the feasibility, set up and subsequent recruitment and follow-up of participants to our growing portfolio of COVID and Vaccine studies.
We already have a large portfolio of COVID Research and have an exciting pipeline of new COVID Research, including a growing portfolio of vaccine trials that this post will help deliver.
It is essential that the post holders have the ability to be mobile to meet the needs of the post, as we will be working regionally with our partners, and therefore travel may well be needed between sites.
We are looking for:
- A qualified nurse with current NMC registration or an experienced administrator/research practitioner with Clinical Research Experience prepared to learn new clinical skills
- A keen interest in COVID Research & Vaccinations
- A desire to make a real difference to clinical care
- Meticulous with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to be mobile to meet the needs of the post
We are offering:
- A job within an Innovative and highly effective friendly team
- Be part of the NBT Research Infrastructure of >140 people and have opportunities to network with other researchers
- A supportive training and development environment
The post holder will be employed by the Research & Innovation Department of North Bristol Trust
If you would like to learn more about the role please do get in touch, we welcome informal visits
Research & Innovation are Silver Accredited with Investors in People (2019 – 2022)
This appointment is offered on a 12 month fixed term basis to assist in defined projects which are expected to last for a discrete period of time.
North Bristol Trust cannot guarantee at this present time extend or renew it beyond its expiry.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
Regional Vaccine Trials Manager
Lead Research Nurse