NHS AfC: Band 4
- NHS AfC: Band 4
- Fixed term: 12 Months
- Part time: 15hrs per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Research Administrator (Band 4) - Fixed Term for 1 year
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our research team to support the set-up, coordination and delivery of 2 grant funded research projects in the areas of Stroke and ICU.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An experienced administrator, ideally with experience in the NHS
- Highly organised
- Able to process complex information
- Takes the initiative and has a 'can do' attitude to their work.
- The ability to concentrate for prolonged periods of time whilst being able to respond to changing demands.
- Proficient in using microsoft packages, and have experience of data entry and maintaining databases.
What we have to offer, you will
- Work in a friendly/Supportive working environment
- Be part of the NBT Research Infrastructure of >130 people
- Have opportunities to network with other researchers and research teams
- Have access to training opportunities in line with the requirements of the post.
Research & Innovation have been awarded Investors in People Silver Award (2019 – 2022) and recognise the need to invest in their research staff.
If you are interested in finding out more about this post then please get in touch;
Debbie Warbrick - Research Matron
0117 414 9330
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Debbie Warbrick
- Job title
- Research Matron
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 0117 414 9330