- Band 6
- Fixed term: 12 months
- Full time: 37.5
- Southmead Hospital
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
- 27/10/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Band 6 Research Nurse –Urology Research Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Urology Research Team! We are seeking a Band 6 Research Nurse to join our team in the Clinical Research Centre based at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust.
We are an experienced, dynamic and supportive team of research nurses who deliver a range of research studies within the Urology department. Our study areas include functional urology, pelvic oncology, inpatient studies, outpatient studies and Primary care studies.
We have close links with the BUI (Bristol Urological Institute) and sit within a large Research infrastructure, as well as working closely with the University of Bristol. As such have many opportunities for further training and education.
- Registered nurse with current professional registration
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated and adaptable
- Recent post registration experience ideally in Surgery
- A flexible approach to team working
- Research experience preferred but not a necessity
- Supportive and successful Research Team
- Part of the NBT Research Infrastructure of >130 people
- Opportunities to network with other researchers, academics and clinical areas
- Supportive training and development environment
- Research & Innovation have been awarded Investors in People Silver Award (2019 – 2022)
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have the skills and experience we require, and would like to speak to us to find out more about what this exciting and rewarding role involves, then please contact:
Senior Research Nurse - Urology
Tel: 0117 414 8109