TEC (Technology Enabled Care) Lead
NHS AfC: Band 6
- Registered Healthcare professional
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Fixed term: 12 months (Secondment will be considered)
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Friday)
- Southmead Hopsital
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
- 31/01/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
NBT Placement Expansion Lead for Technology Enabled Care – PEL TEC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Placement Expansion Technology Enabled Care Lead (TEC) to join our existing teams.
As a member of the BNSSG Healthier Together, Clinical Placement Expansion Programme (CPEP) the Placement Expansion Lead for TEC (PEL TEC) will assist in enabling undergraduate clinical placement expansion of Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Healthcare Professionals (NMAHP) across the BNSSG STP.
The post holder will promote the benefits of TEC as a principle, flexible, creative and new forward thinking way of working.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who can support BNSSG;
- Liaising between BNSSG Acute and Community Care Placement providers and our local Higher Education Institution (HEI) providers.
- Actively researching the development of TEC models of student supervision and assessment in clinical practice placements.
- Expanding pre-registration student capacity across the BNSSG footprint with new and exciting ways of working.
Ideally, we are looking for someone from an education/clinical background with a good understanding of supporting student placements in practice and some experience of project / change management.
You will need to be able to work well independently, managing changing demands and priorities as well as being able to work effectively as part of two small busy teams, working collaboratively with a variety of professional staff.
If you are efficient, enthusiastic, work well as part of a team and have a pleasant communication style this could be just the role for you.
Please note this vacancy may close early if a high number of applications are received.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Abigail Wadowski
- Job title
- Practice Development Teacher
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional information
NBT – Abigail Wadowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Howe - email@example.com
- UHBW – Sarah Green - 0117 34 20592 - 21/12/20-04/01/21 whilst TH on AL Tricia Hewitt - 0117 34 27301 - 05/01/21 onwards