- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £26,565 - £35,577
- 26/02/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Senior Physiotherapist – Complex care,
Band 6 senior Physiotherapist
Permanent post - up to 37.5 hours (1WTE) , part time considered but to work across 5 days. Occasional weekend commitment.
We have a vacancy for a motivated senior Physiotherapist to work in our sub-acute medical discharge area. Elgar house has a recently refurbished therapy gym and assessment area adjacent to the upgraded ward settings. You will be working with medical patients stepping down from acute care in our Brunel building at Southmead hospital and preparing for discharge to home or community setting.
You will have
- Proven experience at junior and senior level across a number of settings with a particular interest in the frail elderly patient group.
- You should have experience of working in Multidisciplinary teams in an interdisciplinary way with good knowledge of discharge pathways and the importance of FLOW across acute and community services.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
We will offer;
- An interesting and challenging caseload
- Excellent facilities including a therapy room and ADL kitchen alongside the ward
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team working with close links to community partners
- Good support and development opportunities, facilitating your CPD with links to acute service team on a regular basis.
For more information please contact
Jill Boot -. Lead physiotherapist -07808204535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please contact Jill Boot -lead physiotherapist