- Band 8B
- 37.50 per week
- 339-ALS8832 A
- Southmead Hospital
- £49242 - £59964 per annum
- 22/07/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Clinical Pharmacist Divisional Manager – Band 8B up to £58,217K & excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist Divisional Manager to work with the Division of Anaesthesia, Surgery, Critical Care and Renal (ASCR) at one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts.
WHY APPLY? : This Clinical Pharmacist Divisional Manager role is a great opportunity to:
- Shape the future of Clinical pharmacy within the Division using national programmes and local policies
- Implement innovative ways to improve patient flow and optimise resources
- Professional Development –including leadership programmes
- Great Team – work closely with the division, a supportive senior pharmacy structure and specialist pharmacists in the pharmacy divisional structure.
- An excellent location - the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
- To lead and manage a team of pharmacists for the Division of ASCR.
- Ensure clinical pharmacy continues to develop a high quality service in line with our STP and hospital medicine optimisation plans.
- Work closely with pharmacy colleagues and the division on strategic plans
- Identify savings for the division and ensure that the plans are realized
- Ensure and encourage staff development
YOU: We are looking for candidates with:
- Good leadership
- Clinical Hospital Pharmacist experience
- Management Skills
- Passion to develop a high quality service
- Enthusiasm for Service Development
Closing Date: 22 July 2018
Please note, the interviews for this role will take place on 16 August 2018.
APPLY NOW- For further enquiries or to book an informal visit, please contact
Alison Staples, Principal Pharmacist Clinical Services on 0117 4142279 or email@example.com.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 5961