- NHS AfC: Band 7
- 37.5 hours per week
- 339- CRB9356
- Brunel Building, Southmead Hospital
- £33,222 – £43,041 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
- work as part of the NNP team to provide education and support to patients, relatives/carers, medical and nursing staff.
- enhance the continuity of patient care in the preoperative period and through to admission for surgery and discharge.
- be the main point of contact for all neurosurgical preoperative assessment clinic (NPAC) patients.
- be responsible for the day to day management of NPAC, SDA and the competence of staff working within it to ensure continued high standards of care.
- line manage junior staff involved in the elective patient pathway
The NNP post, under supervision from the senior NNP will enhance the care provided to patients going through NPAC to ensure their safe admission for anaesthetic and surgery.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Cluster 1 NMSK
If you have problems applying, contact