- Neuro Oncology
- NHS AfC: Band 7
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £31,696 - £41787 per annum
- 23/01/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Neuro Oncology CNS NHS, Bristol, Band 7 + excellent NHS benefits
A Neuro Oncology CNS is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital with a basic of up to Band 7+ excellent NHS benefits, you will be providing a highly specialist nursing service to support patients, their carers and families throughout their care pathway.
WHY APPLY? The Neuro Oncology CNS position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role which is multidimensional and cross organisational in order to meet the service provision.
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff), all whilst working with fantastic bunch of colleagues and making the world a better place working for the NHS!
THE ROLE: As a Neuro Oncology CNS your responsibilities will include:
- To provide highly specialist nursing advice underpinned by theory and experience to support patients and their families/carers
- To assess, develop improve and implement specialist nursing care programmes that deliver evidence based individulised and personalised care through holistic needs assessment, care planning and evaluation of care and all care interventions
- To develop and share expertise with the multi-disciplinary team
- To work closely with community and network, other hospital and community satff to ensure an effective seamless service
YOU: The successful candidate will have good experience:
- Significant post registration experience in relevant neurological nursing and or oncology nursing
- Evidence of leading and involvement in change and development within a MDT context
- Experience in facilittaion and negotiation
Apply now! Or contact Lynne Miller, Lead Nurse NMSK on firstname.lastname@example.org. Ext 41661 if you have further questions.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Lynne Miller, Lead Nurse N/MSK Division
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 4145974