- Band 6
- Fixed term
- Part time: 0.8 WTE
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
- 29/08/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Senior Physiotherapist, MSK Outpatients, Bristol. Band 6.
0.8 WTE 2 years contract
Are you an experienced MSK patient physiotherapist with a passion to work in a busy and friendly established outpatient department? The department is based in the new Brunel building at Southmead Hospital. The department is purpose built with climate control. Within the department we have a spacious gym, hydrotherapy, and individual treatment cubicles with computer and phone access.
The successful senior physiotherapist will have good experience in:
- A wide range of undergraduate and graduate experience. Your experience includes approximately 2 years of MSK outpatient experience and B5 rotational experience in the NHS
- Organizing and prioritizing own caseload and delegating responsibilities as appropriate
- Undertakes regular C.P.D.
- Experience in mentoring.
- Takes an active part in service development
- Will take an active part in our weekend rota and be prepared to work across sites if necessary.
The Role: AS per job title, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high standard of physiotherapy service in MSK outpatients for both urgent referrals and routine
- Working effectively with all team members within the department, NBT and outside agencies to provide information about physiotherapy treatment.
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers to progress treatment programmes, provide reassurance and facilitate their care.
Interviews for this role will take place on Thursday 10th September 2020.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact