- Band 5
- Up to 37.5 hours per week
- 339-Nurse-General Med
- Southmead Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum pro rata
- 31/03/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Nurse, General Medicine, Band 5, salary up to £28k (+ excellent NHS benefits), North Bristol
Registered Nurses required to work within our ‘Marvellous Medicine’ division at one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in numerous specialties including cardiology, respiratory, infectious diseases, gastroenterology and palliative care. You will be based at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol with a basic salary between £22k and £28k (AFC band 5) depending on experience + excellent NHS benefits.
WHY APPLY? This Registered Nurse position gives a fantastic opportunity for a role with-
- Variety- you will gain exposure to a wide range of different specialisms within the medical division
- An excellent team- work within a vibrant, enthusiastic team dedicated to providing high quality care
- Career progression- the experience gained working in general medicine will support you with future career aspirations in specialist medicine or high dependency areas such as I.C.U.
- Excellent working facilities- you may be based in the Brunel building at Southmead Hospital which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- Award winning location-Bristol has been consistently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK, with a rich history, thriving arts, music, gastronomic and independent retail scenes, excellent transport links and easy access to spectacular countryside and coastlines
THE ROLE: As a Registered Nurse, you will key a role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based-centered care. Key duties will include:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
- Assessing patients changing conditions and delegating care, taking into account staff skills and competence
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team
YOU: Successful candidates for this Registered Nurse vacancy will be:
- A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast pace environment
- Excited and passionate about providing ‘Exceptional Healthcare, Personally Delivered’
APPLY NOW! For further enquiries or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01174 145 975.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
email@example.com or 01174145975