Digital Transformation Portfolio Analyst
NHS AfC: Band 6
- IM&T / Digital
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Friday. Flexible working and WFH considered)
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
- 29/09/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Digital Transformation Portfolio Analyst NHS AFC: Band 6
We are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join our Digital Transformation Programme Management Team who will play a key role in supporting the delivery of our ambitious Digital Transformation Plans and provide support and expertise in the delivery of a very complex change portfolio.
Then successful candidate will work very closely with the Senior Programme Manager conducting assurance activities which will ensure that projects and programmes within the portfolio are on track and deliver to the stated objectives. You will need to;
- track the status of programme and project deliverables and milestones;
- support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables;
- risk and issue co-ordination;
- monitoring the status of projects;
- co-ordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles;
- co-ordination of project governance arrangements (including quality assurance and stage gate preparation), post implementation reviews, and any ad hoc programme and project level workshops.
In addition, this role will also define and update the project management processes, standards and governance, templates and governance framework.
We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience of working in a PMO environment.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- James Finbow
- Job title
- Senior Programme Manager
- Additional information