- Band 8A
- Fixed Term (12 months)
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- £45753 - £51668 pa
- 09/08/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Healthier Together is our Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP).
Ten local health and care organisations sit on the Healthier Together board, but the partnership goes beyond just these organisations. The views of the public, patients, staff and voluntary sector form a significant role in shaping the future of our local health and care services.
Some of the priorities of the Digital Roadmap is to;
- Enable fast system wide communication between all partner organisations
- Paperless agenda and bookings across acute and community settings
- Common approach to systems and mobile devices
- Digital convergence between similar systems across health and social care
- Improve quality of digital information
The Vision of the STP wholly aligns to that of North Bristol NHS Trust Digital Vision, values and behaviours. The Digital PMO supports the Digital Transformational Change required to use digital technology to enable improved clinical pathways and enhance our patients' experience.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a senior Project Manager, working for North Bristol NHS Trust to lead on a System-wide programme of work to deliver a Digital Patient project across BNSSG; 'Digitally enabled care. Intelligent use of data to inform decision making'.
The project manager will be working across multiple organisations, and will be dealing directly with Director and Operational Managers to;
- To produce an agreed specification, business case(s), implementation plan(s) and procurement for a single digital solution for BNSSG which will provide capability for:
- Electronic patient-led appointment booking/rebooking and reminder services
- Non face-to-face consultation (video/telephone)
- Systematically capturing patient information such as outcomes and experience measures, including enabling remote monitoring of patients
If you are as excited as us about this programme of work, please get in touch for an informal chat via email;
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
- Kathryn Kaboutian
- Job title
- Assistant Director - Digital PMO
- Email address
- Additional information
via email; Kath Kaboutian