- Human Resources
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- £26,565 - £35,577 per annum
- 22/02/2018 23:59
Recruitment / Resourcing Manager (Internal, NHS) to £35.5k + excellent benefits, Bristol
Recruitment / Resourcing Manager (Internal, NHS) required by North Bristol NHS Trust - one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts and one of Europe’s most Modern Hospitals - to manage the delivery of the Trust’s substantive recruitment function.
This is a critical role for North Bristol Trust with a high degree of responsibility. We hire up to 1800 new staff every year and an effective recruitment process is critical to our functioning.
You’ll be based at Frenchay with regular attendance at Southmead with a basic of between £26.5k and £35.5k (depending on experience) + excellent NHS benefits. This is an Agenda for Change Band 6 role.
This Recruitment / Resourcing Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- Management responsibility for a team of twelve
- An ambitious, progressive and rapidly transforming recruitment service
- Significant director and very senior level exposure
- Opportunity to get involved with wider project work and broaden your experience
- A team that is well functioning, but with good opportunities to further improve performance and processes and add further solid achievements to your CV
- A stable career route with career opportunities as part of a growing team and wider NHS organisation with good opportunities for internal progression
- Excellent training and development opportunities
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your recruitment skills within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 8000+ staff) and all whilst working with fantastic bunch of colleagues and making the world a better place working for the NHS!
And if you are not already in Bristol, the city is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state of the art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and internal holidays, and a rich history.
As Recruitment / Resourcing Manager you will manage Trust recruitment of all non-medical substantive and both medical and non-medical bank staff. You will work closely with senior business stakeholders and the recruitment business engagement team.
Your duties will therefore include:
- Ensuring that effective processes are implemented and consistently followed in line with business needs in relation to attraction, selection, onboarding, redeployment and HR Administration.
- Management of a team of twelve
- Ensuring that workloads are effectively allocated within the team
- Team performance management in line with delivery SLA’s
- Ensuring a consistently high level of customer satisfaction
- Attending high level meetings to provide a reports on the resourcing functions performance
- Managing recruitment processes for Very Senior Management recruitment
- Generating standard, ad hoc and bespoke reports on a range of recruitment and workforce related topics
- Overseeing completion of a range of audits
- Delivery recruitment training to both team members and hiring managers
- Stakeholder management, implementing and monitoring HR policies and user guides
The successful Recruitment / Resourcing Manager will have good demonstrable experience of:
- The end to end NHS internal/public sector recruitment process, from vacancy authorisation and advertising , through pre-employment checks, to setting up inductions, payroll and booking start dates
- Super-user level use of recruitment management software (ideally Trac)
- Recruitment and workforce related reporting using excel and pivot tables (e.g. pipeline reports, generating ad hoc and bespoke reports)
- Team leadership and line management
- Stakeholder Management from senior level down
- Driving process improvement
- Leading recruitment marketing and recruitment events as part of volume recruitment campaigns
You will also have:
- A strong orientation towards proactive problem solving to find solutions to challenging goals
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction when providing internal business services
- The confidence to make decisions based on sound analysis of the best information practically available to you
If it's not for you please share with anyone who may be interested - thanks!
Closing date: Midnight 22/02/2018, interviews Friday March 2nd 2018 so APPLY NOW and keep the interview date free! Or contact email@example.com on 0117 4141151 if you have further questions.
Please note: The salary scale for this role is £26.5k and £35.5k (depending on experience) (Band 6). Due to Agenda for Change we are only able to offer candidates with significant relevant experience a higher point on the scale.
Key words: Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, Personnel Manager, Employment Services Manager, Resourcing Delivery Manager
NOTE: The official job title for this vacancy is “Resourcing Delivery Manager”
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Hamish Kemp by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 4141151 if you have further questions.
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 4145971