- Human Resources
- Band 5
- 37.5 hours per week
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- 24/01/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR practitioner to join and help shape the newly formed People & Transformation team as a People and Transformation Advisor to support the delivery of a high quality diagnostic and intervention service. The team will work alongside the Clinical Divisions and Corporate Services to identify, diagnose and formulate priority areas for optimisation, development and transformation of their workforce.
The post holder will work closely with the People and Transformation Consultants and team to:
• Provide comprehensive expert people & transformation service for the Trust, providing guidance and support to managers and staff on the full range of people practices and procedures.
• Enable managers to manage and develop staff more effectively
• Provide on-going people advice and guidance and coaching
• Work closely with Trust managers and colleagues across the People & Transformation Directorate to ensure synergy of people related service provision and training delivery
• Ensure managers are aware of their responsibilities in the appropriate application and implementation of people policies, practices and procedures, supported by appropriate development programmes and resources
- be educated to degree level or equivalent and be fully CIPD qualified or part qualified and working towards CIPD post-graduate qualification
- have generalist knowledge and experience of providing people advice, guidance and coaching to managers at all levels
- have the ability to pro-actively manage short and long term projects
- have the ability to analyse, interpret and present workforce information to inform team priorities and workforce projects
- be adaptable and able to adjust to changing work environment and different ways of working
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information please contact the People and Transformation team on 0117 4102000
The interviews will be held on 6th February 2018
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 4145974