- Band 8a
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £40,428 - £48,514 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
People Business Partner- HR Division, Band 8a, Salary between £40,428 - £48,514 per annum, North Bristol NHS Trust
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated workforce professional to join the team at North Bristol NHS Trust. Now is an exciting time to join us as this People Business Partner role will form a key part of the Medicine Divisional Leadership team, in line with the recent introduction of the Service Line Management structure. You will be based at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol, with a basic salary between £40,428 and £48,514 per annum (AFC band 8a) + excellent NHS benefits.
WHY APPLY? This People Business Partner position offers a fantastic opportunity to-
- Shape the future- you will play a key role in influencing and developing the workforce models of the future, helping to form our services to best serve our local population
- Facilitate change- you will be working within a high calibre team that are focussed on excellence and assist in providing leadership to build a resilient workforce, focussing on areas such as wellbeing and retention
- Professional development- this challenging and rewarding position will give broad experience of all aspects of the activities of a busy teaching hospital
- An excellent location- the trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Consistently voted the best city to live, Bristol is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
THE ROLE: This People Business Partner will work as a key part of the senior management team in Medicine to support the development and delivery of its transformational plan. Key duties will include:
- Working alongside the Divisional Manager, Clinical Director, Head of Nursing and Finance Business Partner to shape infrastructure with the focus of providing sustainability for the division and trust
- Leading upon the successful delivery of the Medicine workforce agenda, providing high quality, strategic and operational HR input and support to managers and staff, looking towards the continued improvement and development of the service
- Helping to build and sustain people management capacity through effective coaching of managers in applying appropriate policy and practice and delivering improvements in how staff performance is maximised
YOU: The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Be CIPD Qualified and a Chartered Member of the CIPD with evidence of continuing professional development as a HR Practitioner
- Have significant operational HR knowledge with experience of developing the workforce aspects of operational business plans
- Have experience in applying a business partner approach- working with managers to develop services and apply HR expertise to provide solutions to complex problems
- Be resilient and adaptable, with experience of influencing and communicating with people of all levels and experience
Please note, the interviews for this role will take place on 1st March 2018.
APPLY NOW- For further enquiries or to book an informal visit, please contact Jenna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01174 145 975.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested- thanks!
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
Key Words- HR business partner, Human Resources Business Partner
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Valerie Clarke, Divisional Manager – Medicine Valerie.Clarke@nbt.nhs.uk or Liz Perry – Deputy Director of People email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 4145974