Executive PA to the Chief Operating Officer
- Executive Office
- Band 5
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
- 17/10/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Executive PA to the Chief Operating Officer, North Bristol NHS Trust, from £25,655 + excellent NHS benefits
An Executive PA is required by North Bristol NHS Trust to provide high level, professional support to the Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Operating Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven PA experience looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be based at Southmead Hospital in North Bristol. Salary from £25,655 to £31,534 and excellent NHS benefits, starting on 27 days AL + bank holidays and excellent pension.
- You will be working in one of the UK’s largest NHS Trusts in a vibrant and modern acute hospital setting.
- An opportunity to work at the heart of the organisation in support of, and alongside, a high performing Operations team.
- A fascinating, fast-paced and varied role; each day will be different.
As Executive PA to the Chief Operating Officer you will:
- Provide high level, professional PA support to the Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Operating Officer.
- Act as the interface between the Chief Operating Officer and staff at all levels across the Trust.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Chief Operating Officer’s priorities, ways of working and how this fits into the overarching Trust Strategy; representing them effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of:
- Supporting Senior leaders
- Proactive diary and email management in the context of a changing operating environment.
- Supporting Board and/or Executive level meetings and Committees.
- Working to very tight deadlines and managing conflicting priorities.
- Creating and commissioning briefing documents, summaries and reports for senior management.
- Communicating with a range of people from different backgrounds both internally and externally, and at all levels of seniority.
Closing Date: 17/10/2021 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Interviews will be held on 26 October 2021.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Kate Debley
- Job title
- Deputy Trust Secretary
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 0117 4143782