Executive PA to the Director of Nursing & Quality
- Executive Office
- Band 5
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £25,655 - £31,534 pa
- 03/10/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Executive PA to the Director of Nursing & Quality, North Bristol NHS Trust, from £25,655 + excellent NHS benefits
An Executive PA is required by North Bristol NHS Trust to provide high level, professional support to the Director of Nursing & Quality and Deputy Director of Nursing.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven Executive level PA experience looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be based at Southmead Hospital in North Bristol. Salary from £25,655 to £31,534 and excellent NHS benefits, starting on 27 days AL + bank holidays and excellent pension.
- You will be working in one of the UK’s largest NHS Trusts in a vibrant and modern acute hospital setting.
- An opportunity to work at the heart of the organisation in support of, and alongside, a high performing senior nursing team.
- A fascinating, fast-paced and varied role; each day will be different.
As Executive PA to the Director of Nursing & Quality you will:
- Provide high level, professional PA support to the Director of Nursing & Quality and Deputy Director of Nursing.
- Act as the interface between the Director of Nursing & Quality and staff at all levels across the Trust.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Director of Nursing & Quality’s priorities, ways of working and how this fits into the overarching Trust Strategy; representing them effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate confidently with patients and their families.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of:
- Supporting an Executive Director at Board level.
- Proactive diary and email management in the context of a constantly changing operating environment.
- Supporting Board and/or Executive level meetings and Committees.
- Working to very tight deadlines and managing conflicting priorities.
- Creating and commissioning briefing documents, summaries and reports for senior management.
- Communicating with a range of people from different backgrounds both internally and externally, and at all levels of seniority.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Kate Debley
- Job title
- Deputy Trust Secretary
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 0117 4143782