Careers

Clinical Fellow CT1/3 level in Emergency Medicine with Specialist interest

NHS Medical & Dental: Junior Clinical Fellow

Main area
Emergency Medicine
Grade
NHS Medical & Dental: Junior Clinical Fellow
Contract
Fixed term from 6 months - 2 years
Hours
40
Job ref
339-MPAMM234
Site
Southmead Hospital
Town
Bristol
Salary
£30,605 - £48,123
Closing
18/01/2018 23:59

Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.

Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.


 

NORTH BRISTOL NHS TRUST

 

CLINICAL FELLOWS CT1/3 level with Specialist Interest (80%:20%)

 

EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT

 

We wish to appoint Clinical Fellows to our Emergency Department to commence 7th  Feb 2018 for 6 months, extendable up to 1 year.

The posts are based at the Emergency Department at Southmead hospital.

These are non-training posts but otherwise the same as our training rotations.

Candidates must have, or be eligible for, GMC registration that allows them to work in posts that are not recognised for training. It is desirable that candidates have experience and familiarity with UK hospital systems and practices or equivalent.

The posts comprise of approximately 80% of time working within the Emergency department on SHO / middle grade rota (dependant on experience). The other 20% is for project work which will normally constitute around 1 day a week. The project work can be of your choosing (will need approval of educational supervisor). Project areas could include – Major Trauma, Research, Teaching / Simulation, Quality Improvement.

Please apply on-line via NHS Jobs. If you are shortlisted we will contact you by email with details of your interview of which you will need to confirm your attendance.

Please note that North Bristol NHS Trust will not pay interview expenses in connection with this post.

Late applications will not be accepted

Committed to equal opportunities

 

Apprenticeships logoNo smoking policyPositive about disabled peopleMindful employer.  Being positive about mental health.Age positiveDisability confident employer

Applicant requirements

You must have appropriate UK professional registration.

This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.

Documents to download

To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).

Apply online now

Further details / informal visits contact

Leilah Dare Lead Consultant Emergency Medicine Leilah.Dare2@nbt.nhs.uk 0117 4144995

If you have problems applying, contact

Telephone
0117 41 45990