- Emergency Medicine
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Full or Part time
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- 18/01/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Band 5, Up to £28k, North Bristol
Registered Nurses required to work within our Emergency Department at one of the UK’s largest NHS Trust. Our Emergency Department is the designated Regional Trauma Centre for the South West. You will be based in the Medicine Team within Southmead Hospital, North Bristol, Band 5, up to 25k, depending on experience.
WHY APPLY? - This Registered Nurse position offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with-
- Professional development – we support our staff with their career aspirations
- A dedicated and passionate team - working with a large multi-disciplinary supportive Team
- Fantastic facilities- You will be based in the Brunel building at Southmead which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- An Excellent Location- the Trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
THE ROLE- As a Registered Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care. Key duties will include:
- Assessing patients changing conditions and delegating care taking into account staff skills and competence
- Developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, communicating effectively both verbally and in writing to those who contribute to the service
- Reassuring patients and ensuring they feel confident in the care they are receiving
YOU: The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse vacancy will have the following:
• Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Passion for providing high quality care in a fast paced, supported environment
Apply now! For further enquiries or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 41 45980 / 0117 41 45975 If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested – thanks! Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed. Key words- Nurse, Medical Nurse, Staff Nurse
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information please contact Matt Crabtree (ED Manager).
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 41 45964