- Emergency Department
- Band 5
- Full or Part time
- Southmead Hospital
- £23023 - £29608 per annum
- 19/02/2019 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for qualified staff nurses to join the team at North Bristol NHS Trust Emergency Department. Based at Southmead Hospital, successful candidates will gain experience in nursing a wide rage of patient presentations and conditions.
We are looking for nurses who pride themselves on high standards of care, that can work safely under pressure and who want to learn new skills.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you. Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary range: between £23,023 to £29,608, (AFC, band 5) dependent on experience, plus an additional supplement of 30% for Saturdays and between 8pm and 6am and a 60% supplement for Sundays and bank holidays for any work undertaken as a result of working on a shift out of hours. You will also be eligible for a wide variety of excellent NHS benefits.
WHY APPLY? This Registered Nurse role offers a fantastic opportunity with-
- Focus on making a difference- you will work in partnership with patients by encouraging and empowering them to be as independent as possible
- Relocation support -available for up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Professional development- you will be provided with training appropriate to progress your career aspirations and take part in internal development sessions (i.e. the department run a ‘Focus of the Month’ session to provide training within a particular subject)
- Excellent departmental leadership- the leadership team are focussed on providing an pleasant environment for both patients and staff
- Fantastic location- the trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in the UK 2017, Bristol is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe inspiring street art. If you prefer country, village or smaller town living, NBT is also easily commutable from a range of attractive locations in North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and South Wales (e.g. Portishead, Chepstow, Clevedon, Nailsea, Frome, Thornbury)
YOU: The successful candidate will be;
- A Registered Nurse
- Passionate about providing the best care for all your patients
- A good team player, ensuring our patients get the best support
APPLY NOW! For further enquiries, additional information or informal visits, please contact email@example.com or call 01174 145 975.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested- Thanks.
***This role is eligible for our internal Refer a Friend scheme***
*Relocation- Criteria for eligibility is detailed in Trust Relocation policy and will need to be confirmed at offer.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Matthew Crabtree, ED Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Witt, ED Deputy Manager: email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 41 41151