- Divisional Personal Assistant
- Band 4
- Part time - 30 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £21,892 – £24,157 pro-rata Dependant on experience
- 18/04/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
This advert may close early, if we have received a sufficient amount of applications. Therefore you are highly advised to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
Divisional Personal Assistant – Substantive post: 30 hours per week
Are you a looking to be an integral and dynamic support to and part of an innovative team working in a progressive and collaborative way? If the answer is yes, then look no further …
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Divisional Personal Assistant who will provide a high quality and comprehensive service to the Neurological and Musculoskeletal Sciences Divisional Management Team (DMT). Our DMT comprises: Clinical Director; Divisional Operational Director and Divisional Director of Nursing. You will have exceptional opportunities for high profile work as you will also be providing varied administrative and organisational support across the Division
You will have:
- significant solid experience working as an excellent PA; with the skills and knowledge gained from working at a senior level
- proven communication and interpersonal skills with a high standard of spoken and written English
- a competent knowledge of the use of systems, including Microsoft software packages to ensure delivery of high standards of work
- the ability to work flexibly, quickly, accurately and with attention to detail and with minimum supervision
- the ability to prioritise multiple demands on your time to meet required deadlines
In return you will:
- work in one of the largest Trust in the UK; recently judged by Care Quality Commission as being Outstanding for care and Good overall.
- be a part of an enthusiastic, friendly and caring team
- be able to access supportive training and development
- be able to access NHS benefits and pension scheme
- make a difference by playing a pivotal role within the Division
For further information or informal discussion please contact Amanda Derham 0117 41 47484
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Amanda Derham
- Job title
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 0117 4147484