- Core Clinical Services
- Band 7
- 22.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £31,696 - £41,787 per annum pro rata
- 26/02/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Occupational Therapist, NHS, Bristol, to £41,787 pro rata + excellent NHS benefits
An Occupational Therapist is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital with a basic salary of up to £41,787 pro rata + excellent NHS benefits, you will be responsible for leading the occupational therapy team within neuropsychiatry. This is a specialist regional service provided at the Rosa Burden Centre which has all required therapy facilities and enjoys close multi-disciplinary team working.
WHY APPLY? This Occupational Therapist position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- An interesting and challenging caseload of adults with complex needs, encompassing Functional Neurological Disorders, Sleep Disorders and neuropsychiatric presentations of neurological conditions.
- Service provision to inpatients and outpatients, with assessment clinics, group and individual interventions.
- Scope for further service development within profession and as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff), all whilst working with fantastic bunch of colleagues and making the world a better place working for the NHS.
THE ROLE: As an Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Line management and supervision of a rotational Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Clinical leadership to the specialty, providing training and advice to other staff/students.
- Leading service development projects within neuropsychiatry
YOU: The successful Occupational Therapist will have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Post registration training and experience as an Occupational Therapist within neurosciences, preferably including neuropsychiatry. Mental health experience will also be advantageous.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
Closing date: 28th February – Apply now! Or contact Anne Barraud on email@example.com or on 0117 4147643 if you have further questions.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Anne Barraud firstname.lastname@example.org 0117 4147643
Occupational Therapy Professional Advisor