- Core Clinical Services
- Band 6
- 18.75 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £28,050 - £36,644 per annum pro rata
- 23/07/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Occupational Therapist, NHS, Bristol, to £35,577 (pro rata) + excellent NHS benefits
An Occupational Therapist is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital with a basic salary of up to £35,577 (pro rata) + excellent NHS benefits, you will be responsible for provision of occupational therapy to inpatients within medicine/complex care.
WHY APPLY? This Occupational Therapist position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- An interesting and challenging caseload
- Excellent facilities including a therapy rooms and a large ADL kitchen. Wards have 75% single rooms with ensuite wet rooms.
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team working with close links to community partners
- Good support and development opportunities, facilitating your CPD.
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff).
THE ROLE: As an Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of high standard occupational therapy to inpatients referred to the team, using specialised skills to provide a comprehensive service to patients.
- Supervision of junior and support staff.
- Training of occupational therapy students on practice placement.
- Participation in the planning, development and evaluation of services within the specialty team, holding responsibility for defined projects.
YOU: The successful Occupational Therapist will have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Post registration experience as an Occupational Therapist, preferably within the specialty and/or acute work.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Skills in supervision
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 5973