- Core Clinical Services
- Band 7
- Fixed Term (12 Months)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £31,697 - £41,787 per annum
- 19/07/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
An opportunity for a Specialty Manager has arisen for a dynamic and experienced manager for a 12 month full time Band 7 secondment / fixed term post.
The post holder will be a key member of the Therapy Services Management Team. The role will be responsible for leading and managing the business and operational performance of the Core Clinical Therapy Services
WHY APPLY? The Specialty Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with working alongside the Therapy clinical leadership team, to ensure strong leadership and operational management, in order to meet the objectives and performance targets for the therapy services.
THE ROLE: As Therapy Specialty Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing business intelligence and facilitate project support for the delivery and development of therapy services.
- Monitoring and inform activity and performance targets
- Support the delivery of organisational and strategic objectives in relation to Therapy Services.
- Co-ordinate systems and influence operational performance and financial delivery.
- Co-ordinate business planning processes and programmes to identify and achieve optimal productivity.
- Be accountable for administrative and clerical work force within Therapy Services.
The Therapy Specialty Manager worker will have
- Learning to the equivalent of degree level education relevant to health care
- Experience of delivering services in both acute inpatient and outpatient settings
- The ability to redesign systems and achieve service change including capacity and demand analysis and process mapping
- Numerate and computer literate skills including the ability to use information systems for analysis particularly in relation to finance, activity, demand and capacity.
- The ability to analyse, report and present complex data
Contact Steve Bunce email@example.com if you have further questions
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Steve Bunce, Head Of Therapies firstname.lastname@example.org