- Core Clinical Services
- Band 6
- Position 1 permanment Position 2 1 year fixed term
- 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £26,565 - £35,577 per annum
- 20/06/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Senior Physiotherapist , NHS, Bristol, from £26,565 to £35,577 + excellent NHS benefits
Two Positions available, 1 permanent post and 1 fixed term post for 1 Year
Senior Physiotherapists are required by one of the UK’s largest position NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital with a basic of up to £Salary + excellent NHS benefits, you will be responsible for complex acute caseloads and working in a regional Major Trauma Centre with a large acute ICU, and regional specialties in Neuroscience, Burns and Plastics, Vascular and Orthopaedics.
WHY APPLY? The Senior Physiotherapist position is a fantastic opportunity to further a career taking on a role in a large acute NHS Trust with often fast-paced and complex case-loads. All teams are led by Clinical leads who give support and development in their specialist areas. The physiotherapy department offers embedded supervision and CPD opportunities.
And not to mention the opportunity to further develop your professional career path within one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff),
THE ROLE: your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying an acute case-load
- Working within dynamic multi-displinary teams
- Involvement in training and supervising others
- Involvement in audit and/or service improvement work
- Commitment to physiotherapy weekend rosters
YOU: The successful Senior Physiotherapist will have
- Comprehensive experience in all core physiotherapy areas, musculo -skeletal, respiratory and neuro preferably in acute settings.
- Respiratory on call competence and experience.
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Relevant skills and experience of effective discharge planning
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD and Evidence Based Practice
- Self-management and initiative
Please contact Liz Britton 07808201367 email@example.com or Jill Boot 07808204535 Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Liz Britton 07808201367 or Jill Boot – lead Physiotherapist 07808204535