- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Complex Medicine
- Southmead Hospital
- £26,565 - £35,577 per annum
- 19/02/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Nurse- Medicine- Band 6- Up to £35K, North Bristol
The opportunity has arisen for a band 6 Registered Nurse, that is enthusiastic motivated, and well organised to join the team.
Elgar is a large reablement unit offering transitional care, and managing complex discharge ward within Southmead Hospital in North Bristol.
WHY APPLY?: This Registered Nurse position offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with-
- Professional development- progress your career by developing your management skills
- Leadership opportunities- the post holder will play a key role in actively supporting and ensuring excellent care for our patients
- A dedicated and passionate team- our ‘marvellous medicine’ department are a large multidisciplinary supportive team
- An excellent location- the trust resides within one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, Bristol. Voted the best city to live in 2017, the city is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art.
THE ROLE- As a Registered Nurse, you will play a key role in leading a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care. Key duties will include:
- Providing leadership to a group of staff and manage a patient caseload.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, communicating effectively both verbally and in writing to those who contribute to the service
- Will have responsibility for the day-to-day management issues relating to all aspects of ongoing patient care and ward management in the absence of a ward sister or Modern Matron
YOU: The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse vacancy will have the following:
- Registered nurse with current NMC registration
- Good interpersonal skills with all members of the multidisciplinary team, patients, relatives and visitors to the ward
- Knowledge and experience in staff development; including individual performance and training
Apply now! For further enquiries or more information please contact email@example.com or call us on 01174 145 975.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested – thanks!
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
Key words- Nurse, Medical Nurse, Staff Nurse, Medicine Nurse
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further details please contact
Sister Marianne Evans
Tel: 0117 4141827
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 41 45964