- Complex Medicine
- Band 5
- Up to 37.5 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum pro rata
- 31/03/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Staff Nurse – Complex Medicine, Band 5, to £28K, North Bristol
Staff Nurses required to work at one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts within our Complex Medicine Wards. Our Complex Care Services have an excellent reputation covering Complex, Rehabilitation and Elderly Care where we house acute and post-acute inpatient wards of which 75% have a single side room with TV and ensuite with 33 beds in each. You will be based in Southmead Hospital, North Bristol, Band 5, with a Salary from 22.1K to 28.7K dependent on experience with excellent benefits.
• To provide high quality acute medical care for every patient
• To support patients in getting medically fit to return home
• Excellent training and Development with enhanced care teaching
• 3 large wards with state of the art equipment.
• Large supportive Team
• To work with complex patients/needs who require acute and enhanced care
• To assess and identify deteriorating situations.
• Assessment discharging and pathway to return home
• Application of Intravenous drips & fluid and antibiotics
• Involvement in End of Life care
YOU: The successful candidate will have the following:
• Registered Nurse with current NMC registration& Pin Number
• Acute Hospital Experience
• Compassion and understanding working with complex patients / needs
• Ability to work flexibly across all of our shift patterns
And if you are from outside the area, Bristol is consistently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK, with a rich history, thriving arts, music, and gastronomic and independent retail scenes, excellent transport links and easy access to the spectacular countryside and coastlines of South Wales, Devon, Dorset and Cornwall.
If it’s not for you please share with anyone who may be interested – Thanks!
Apply now! For further enquiries or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 41 45980 / 0117 41 45975
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
email@example.com or call us on 0117 41 45980 / 0117 41 45975