Senior Information Analyst
- Business Intelligence
- Band 7
- Fixed term: 12 months (12 months)
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week (37.5 hours per week)
- Christopher Hancock Building, Southmead Hospital
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
- 21/10/2021 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
North Bristol NHS Trust is a centre of excellence for healthcare in the South West of England, with over 8000 employers delivering outstanding care, and with an annual turnover in excess of £530m.
The Information Management & Technology (IM&T) Directorate are looking for Senior Analysts to accelerate our ambitious Digital Vision, and work as part of a dedicated project team on a plan to transform our hospital systems and reporting.
We need a strong analyst who is organised, hard-working, flexible, and enjoys a fast paced working environment. You must be passionate about delivering positive change through insight, embrace problem-solving opportunities, and take pride in high quality technical delivery.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have experience of working in partnership with technical, managerial and clinical stakeholders
- Be technically sound across a range of BI and Data technologies (including SQL, Excel, Qlik)
- Have an eye for data quality, and methods for quality improvement
- Understand how departmental process translates to information held in a data warehouse, and reported via BI technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of working with clinical, financial, activity, performance and workforce data.
The Trust has placed a significant investment in enhancing the provision of high quality systems and information to our clinicians, managers and decision makers at all levels, including the wider regional healthcare system. As part of a comprehensive programme of digital transformation, you will form part of an expert technical team, within a highly skilled BI department, helping to design and deliver the digital future of the Trust.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Simon Perry
- Job title
- BI Specialist
- Email address
- Additional information
Informal discussions are welcome by contacting Simon Perry (BI Specialist) at: firstname.lastname@example.org