Senior Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Band 7 - NBTeXtra (Bank)
Competitive - Hourly Rate
- Bank - Mental Health
- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- 09/11/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
So, you’re eager to learn more about working as a Senior Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at North Bristol NHS Trust. Here are some of the reasons we’re unique…
- We are a centre of excellence for health care in the South West in a number of fields as well as being one of the largest hospital trusts in the UK.
- Our Mental Health Liaison team play a key role in our Emergency Department, assessing patients presenting and formulating a care plan and risk management plan.
- Our banks Senior Mental Health Nurse Practitioners prove exceptional support to our Mental Health Liaison Team.
- Our Emergency Department is based within our award winning Brunel building, which has won multiple awards for its design, including Best Acute Hospital Development at the Building Better Healthcare Awards and Best Healthcare Design over 25,000sqm at the European Healthcare Awards
But it’s not just our Trust which is exciting; our Trust Nursing bank is innovative, impressive and inclusive. Let us tell you a little more about it…
- As an NBTeXtra nurse, you can work flexibly to suit your individual circumstances.
- Our NBTeXtra nurses are valued members of our team and have access to exceptional benefits; access to the NHS Pension scheme, free DBS and full training, induction and revalidation support. We also have competitive rates available for shifts.
- £21.59 (£19.22 + £2.37 p.h. annual leave)
- £27.36 (including £2.37 p.h. annual leave)
- £33.12 (including £2.37 p.h. annual leave)
- You will increase your skill set by working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver all aspects of patient care, and you’ll work with consultants, junior doctors, AHPS, You will receive paid induction (2 days on site induction (social distancing observed) and e-learning accessible from home).
- All NBTextra nurses receive free uniform.
Right, that’s enough about us… let’s focus on you. Do you…
- Hold RMN registration with current NMC licence to practice.
- Have experience conducting full psychosocial assessments for all patients with symptoms relating to mental illness.
- Have a drive to work hard, enthusiasm and the ability to commit to an induction programme if successful.
- Have Right to work in UK (with relevant Adaptation/ONP if applicable).
So, are we right for each other? Here are your next steps…
- Submit your application via this advert.
- Contact us to find out more: NBTeXtra@nbt.nhs.uk or 0117 414 6000.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
Contact us to find out more: NBTeXtra@nbt.nhs.uk or 0117 414 6000