- Bank - Theatres
- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- £17.01 - £26.09 per hour
- 12/03/2020 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
So, you’re eager to learn more about bank Operating Department Practitioner opportunities at North Bristol NHS Trust. Here are some of the reasons we’re unique…
- Our theatre department is the Major Trauma centre for the South West Region and a specialist regional centre for a number of services, including neurosurgery, renal, plastics, burns and orthopaedics.
- Our anaesthetics and scrub practitioners have access to unique multidisciplinary training delivered by our Perioperative simulation team within a purpose built simulation facility; our Clinical Simulation space.
- We are also innovating the traditional recovery approach, supporting patients during admission, pre-op and post operatively within our Medirooms. A new concept in healthcare, our Medirooms combine the traditional recovery, day-case, same-day and admission areas into a single patient room environment, specifically designed to enhance patient experience by improving the level of privacy and dignity that these areas were traditionally able to offer. Patients also benefit from continuity of care as they are admitted, recovered and discharged/transferred by the same Mediroom team.
But it’s not just our Theatre department which is exciting; our Trust bank is innovative, impressive and inclusive. Let us tell you a little more about it...
- As an NBTeXtra ODP, you can work flexibly to suit your individual circumstances.
- Our NBTeXtra ODP's are valued members of our team and have access to exceptional benefits; access to the NHS Pension scheme, free DBS and full training, induction and revalidation support. We also have competitive rates for shifts Trust wide.
- You will receive a full comprehensive induction- 2 weeks paid training, with orientation shifts delivered.
Right, that’s enough about us… let’s focus on you. Do you…
- Hold HCPC registration with current HCPC license to practice
- Have relevant experience within the last 18-24 months
- Have a drive to work hard, enthusiasm and the ability to commit to a 2 week induction programme if successful
- Have Right to work in the UK (with relevant Adaption/ONP if applicable)
So, are we right for each other? Here are your next steps…
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 414 6000