- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- Various Rates available
- 31/07/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Staff Nurse, Neonatal Intensive Care, Bank- band 5, rates starting from £18.18 p.h, North Bristol
Staff Nurse required to work within the Neonatal Intensive Care department at one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Southmead Hospital is a well-established Level 3 unit providing a centre of excellence for babies requiring medical and neurological assessment and treatment. We have 34 cots, comprising of 8 ITU, 8 HDU and 18 SC, with an additional 10 cots on our Transitional Care Ward. As a regional referral centre, we take patients from 23 week gestation and sick babies from our Network and further afield. We are looking for flexible, innovative and highly motivated nurses to join our dynamic service. You will be based within our bank team at Southmead Hospital, pay rates starting from £18.18 p.h. with enhancements for nights and weekends.
WHY APPLY? : Working in our NBT bank team offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with-
• Focus on high quality care- The MBRRACE document identifies the unit as among the best tertiary centres in the country for the outcomes of extremely premature infants
• Rewarding outcomes- working within a supportive team to provide compassionate care to our patients and their families
• NHS Pension Scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Full training, induction and revalidation support
• Free DBS clearance
THE ROLE: As a NBT bank nurse, you will provide support a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centred care, which is of a high standard. Key duties will include:
• Taking regular responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies
• To report to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team any significant changes to a patient’s condition or situation
• To take personal responsibility for ensuring that patients are treated with courtesy at all times, the individual needs of patients are respected and confidentiality is maintained at all times
YOU: Successful candidates for this Staff Nurse vacancy will have the following experience-
• Hold RN (adult or child) registration with significant acute experience
• Approved Neonatal qualification (e.g. Special and Intensive Care of the Newborn)
• Approved Neonatal Life Support Course
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested- thanks!
Apply Now! Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01774 145 975 if you have further questions.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interview
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
email@example.com or 01174 145 975
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01174 145 975