- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- 31/12/2019 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Bank Mental Health Nurses are needed to supplement the teams within the North Bristol Trust. This role will involve working closely with patients with mental health needs throughout the emergency zone and inpatient areas.
Registered Bank Mental Health Nurse –Competitive rates, Flexible Working and Excellent NHS Benefits
Bank Mental health nurses are required to work in our state-of-the art £450m Southmead Hospital
WHY APPLY? - These Mental Health Nurse roles are a fantastic opportunity to work within various areas within the Acute Service :
- The Emergency Department- The Emergency Department treats people who have serious and life-threatening injuries and conditions and is a designated regional trauma centre for the south west. The department sees many patients with mental health presentations and has close link with the Mental Health Liaison Team
- The Acute Medical Unit- a fast paced environment, specialising in the assessment and treatment of patients presenting with acute medical complaints. The unit also assesses a large number of patients who present with medical and complex mental health presentations
Bristol is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state of the art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and internal holidays, and a rich history.
THE ROLE – As a Mental Health Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centred care, which is of a high standard. Key duties will include:
- Working with patients who have attended with both medical and psychological needs
- Supporting the medical and nursing team in providing excellent care to patients with mental health needs Working with patients who had complex and challenging mental health needs
- Embracing the core values of the Trust at all times
YOU: The successful Staff Nurse will be:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse with active NMC registration
- Passionate about delivering patient centered care
- Innovative with progressive ideas
- Adaptable to change with willingness to learn and progress
- A team player
- Flexible work ethos
We are offering:-
NHS Pension scheme
Competitive pay rates
Full training and Induction
Work available in majority of Specialties
Flexible working patterns to meet your needs (We are offering earlies, lates, long days and nights)
Free DBS Clearance.
We therefore ask that you:
Have recent Acute Hospital Experience within the last 18-24 months
NMC Pin Number
Right to work in UK (with relevant Adaptation/ONP if applicable)
If successful able to commit to a 2 week Induction Programme
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Apply now! For further enquiries or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 41 41151
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0117 414 1151