- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- Competitive - Hourly Rate
- 01/06/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Registered Nurse, Medicine Wards- Bank, Band 5, pay rate starting from £18.18 p.h, North Bristol
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are looking for flexible working options to join our NBTeXtra team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for hours to suit you to work within our bank team, supporting our ‘Marvellous Medicine’ division. You will be based at Southmead Hospital, North Bristol with a pay rate starting from £18.18 p.h. with enhancements for nights and weekends.
WHY APPLY? : Working within our NBT eXtra team will give you access to:
- Variety- we have shifts available in a number of specialties within our Medicine division, including-
- Acute Medical Unit
- Emergency Department
- General Medicine Wards- 9a + 34a
- Complex Care, including Elgar House
- Complex Assessment Unit
- Flexible working hours- you will have access to our online booking platform to check shifts available and book hours to suit you. There is currently also opportunities available for those looking to seek 3 month block bookings
- NHS Pension Scheme- you will be enrolled into our NHS Pension Scheme
- Full training, induction and revalidation support- paid training and induction to ensure you are ready to support the department effectively
- Free DBS Clearance
YOU: Successful applicants will be Registered Nurses with significant experience working within medical wards, be flexible with good communication skills and committed in supporting our teams to deliver the best quality care for our patients.
Apply Now! For further queries, please contact Jenna Williams on 01174 145 975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it’s not for you, please share with anyone who may be interested, thanks!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications. However, we will give full feedback to all candidates who are interviewed.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jenna Williams- email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01174 145 975