- NHS AfC: Band 3
- Part time, 18 hours per week
- Southmead Hospital
- £16968 - £19852 per annum (pro rata)
- 20/06/2018 23:59
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via Trac or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your Trac Account and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Admin Therapy Support NHS, Bristol, from £ 16,968 to 19,852 pro rata + excellent NHS benefits
18 hours - Preferred working pattern Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6 hours per day
- An administrator is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital, you will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy teams.
WHY APPLY? The position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- Working within a small friendly admin team based in Core Clinical Services
- Supporting the therapy department with a range of administrative tasks including IT based and telephone-based tasks.
THE ROLE: Your responsibilities will include:
- Administering paperwork and systems related to staff
- Providing general office duties including photocopying/scanning, sending and receiving electronic faxes and emails
- Inputting information onto the therapy rosters
- Ordering of stock
YOU: The successful candidate will have
- Up to date computer and IT skills to use current software in e-mail, databases and spreadsheets, and experience of data systems.
- Previous and recent experience in a comparable environment.
- Excellent communication ability, including listening as well as verbal and written
- An ability to work independently and unsupervised and as part of a team.
Please contact Liz Torrance, Therapies Office manager 0117 4144412 firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz Britton 07808201367 Physiotherapy Lead email@example.com 07808201367
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Liz Torrance, Therapies office Manager 0117 4144412 or Liz Britton, Lead Physiotherapist 07808201367